Matthew NeSmith enters the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands with +15500 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent appearance at this tournament in 2021. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on NeSmith before he tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut.
Matthew NeSmith to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +15500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Matthew NeSmith
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||37||68-69-74-76 (+7)||13||$75,916|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||37||69-72-70-79 (+2)||15||$51,000|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||57||69-71-72-73 (+5)||14||$18,984|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||51||71-68-66-70 (-13)||13||$21,635|
Recent Form Insights: Matthew NeSmith
- NeSmith will attempt to make the cut for the seventh straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- NeSmith has an average finishing position of 46th in his past four events.
- NeSmith has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He has carded an average score of even par in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 16 rounds, NeSmith has finished under par nine times, while also registering one bogey-free round and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Matthew NeSmith
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- NeSmith shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, averaging 3.06 strokes to finish in the 75th percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.17 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the U.S. Open, which landed him in the 52nd percentile of the field on par 4s.
- NeSmith was better than 40% of the golfers at the U.S. Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.79 strokes.
- NeSmith carded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open (the tournament average was 1.1).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the U.S. Open, NeSmith recorded two bogeys or worse (the other golfers averaged 3.0).
- NeSmith carded fewer birdies or better (four) than the tournament average of 4.3 on the 48 par-4 holes at the U.S. Open.