Matthew NeSmith is in 29th position, with a score of -1, heading into the weekend of the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm.
Recent Tournaments: Matthew NeSmith
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||12||70-68-69-68 (-9)||271||$140,667|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||74-73 (+3)||—||$-|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||3||67-61-69-71 (-16)||1||$460,200|
Recent Form Insights: Matthew NeSmith
- NeSmith has finished in the top five once in his past four appearances.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four tournaments.
- NeSmith finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score of -9 across his past four events.
- NeSmith has headed to the clubhouse under par eight times, completed his day without a bogey three times and finished seven rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has posted the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-10 score twice in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Matthew NeSmith
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- NeSmith was in the 82nd percentile on par 3s at the RBC Heritage, averaging 2.94 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 3.98-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage ranked in the 60th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.00 strokes on par 4s).
- NeSmith was better than 84% of the competitors at the RBC Heritage on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.42 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.65.
- NeSmith recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the tournament average was 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, NeSmith carded fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of 2.6.
- NeSmith’s five birdies or better on par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were less than the field average (5.8).