Matthew Wolff missed the cut in his most recent appearance at the Masters Tournament, and he has +18000 odds as he aims for a better finish in this year’s event at Augusta National Golf Club. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Wolff before he tees off in Augusta, Georgia.
Last 4 Tournaments: Matthew Wolff
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 23-27||World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play||60||N/A||0||$41,000|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||72-81 (+9)||—||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||61||72-73-77-76 (+10)||15||$26,040|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||81-76 (+17)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Matthew Wolff
- Wolff has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four tournaments, with an average finish of 61st.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Wolff did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four appearances.
- He has carded an average score of +10 in his past four events.
- Over his last eight rounds, Wolff has finished with a better-than-average score on two occasions.
- He has not finished any of his last eight rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Matthew Wolff
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|