Matthew Wolff enters the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club with +19500 odds to win. He made the cut and finished fourth in his most recent time at this tournament in 2020. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Wolff before he tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Recent Tournaments: Matthew Wolff
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||74-72 (+2)||—||$0|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||25||65-73-70-73 (+1)||9||$69,150|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||81-78 (+15)||—||$0|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||72-81 (+9)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Matthew Wolff
- In his past four events, Wolff finished outside the top 20.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut once.
- Wolff finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He finished with a score of +1 in his only made cut in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Wolff has finished below par once, while also posting two rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded one of the top five scores in two of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Matthew Wolff
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Wolff finished in the 13th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- He averaged 3.95 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the AT&T Byron Nelson, which placed him in the 42nd percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Wolff shot better than only 0% of the field at the AT&T Byron Nelson on par-5 holes, averaging 5.25 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.45 strokes.
- Wolff fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the tournament average was 1.7).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Wolff had two bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 1.8).
- Wolff’s four birdies or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson were less than the tournament average of 6.6.