Matthew Wolff enters the 2022 the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday at Muirfield Village GC with +19500 odds after missing the cut at the PGA Championship, his most recent outing. Before Wolff tees off in Dublin, Ohio, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Matthew Wolff
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||76-77 (+13)||—||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||74-72 (+2)||—||$0|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||25||65-73-70-73 (+1)||9||$69,150|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||81-78 (+15)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Matthew Wolff
- Wolff finished 25th in his only finish over his last four events.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four events.
- Wolff finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four tournaments.
- He finished with a score of +1 in his only made cut in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Wolff has finushed below par once, while also registering two rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted one of the top five scores in two of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Matthew Wolff
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Wolff shot below average on the eight par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, averaging 3.50 strokes to finish in the 10th percentile of competitors.
- His 4.46-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the PGA Championship ranked in the fifth percentile among all competitors (the tournament average was 4.15 strokes on par 4s).
- Wolff was better than 85% of the golfers at the PGA Championship on the tournament’s four par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.84.
- Wolff fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the PGA Championship (the other golfers averaged 0.9).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, Wolff carded four bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 3.3).
- Wolff’s two birdies or better on par-4 holes at the PGA Championship were less than the field average (4.6).