Matthew Wolff (+20500) enters the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands after missing the cut at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday in his last event Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Wolff before he tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut.
Matthew Wolff to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +20500
Bet $5 Get $150 Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Matthew Wolff
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||MC||75-73 (+4)||—||$-|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||76-77 (+13)||—||$-|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||74-72 (+2)||—||$-|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||25||65-73-70-73 (+1)||9||$69,150|
Recent Form Insights: Matthew Wolff
- In his past four appearances, Wolff finished outside the top 20.
- He has qualified for the weekend in one of his past four tournaments.
- Wolff finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances.
- In his past four tournaments, he finished 1 relative to par in his only made cut.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Wolff has finushed under par once, while also carding three rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has finished in the top-five scores twice in his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Matthew Wolff
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Wolff was relatively average on the eight par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging par to finish in the 66th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.25 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, which placed him in the 23rd percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Wolff was better than just 21% of the competitors at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.74.
- Wolff shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday (the field averaged 1.7).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Wolff had fewer bogeys or worse (two) than the field average of 2.9.
- Wolff recorded fewer birdies or better (two) than the field average of 4.6 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday.