After the second round of the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship, Matthew Wolff is in 18th position with a score of -2.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Recent Tournaments: Matthew Wolff
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||81-78 (+15)||—||$-|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||72-81 (+9)||—||$-|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||61||72-73-77-76 (+10)||15||$26,040|
Recent Form Insights: Matthew Wolff
- Wolff has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four events.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four tournaments.
- Wolff did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- He has an average score relative to par of +4 in his past four tournaments.
- Wolff has finished below par once and carded three better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has placed in the top-five scores once in his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Matthew Wolff
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Wolff finished in the 43rd percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- His 4.55-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament ranked in the fourth percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.18 strokes on par 4s).
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Masters Tournament, Wolff shot better than only 0% of the competitors (averaging 5.38 strokes per hole).
- Wolff failed to card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament (the other participants averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, Wolff carded one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 3.1).
- Wolff’s one birdie or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament were less than the tournament average of 3.7.