Matthias Schmid enters the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship at Port Royal Golf Course with +8000 odds. He missed the cut in his most recent event, the Sanderson Farms Championship. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Schmid before he tees off in , .
Matthias Schmid Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Matthias Schmid to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +8000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Matthias Schmid
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||72-74 (+2)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||59||67-71-75-73 (-2)||14||$17,840|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||38||70-67-72-69 (-6)||13||$17,575|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||8||65-63-66-77 (-17)||8||$100,825|
Recent Form Insights: Matthias Schmid
- In his past four appearances, Schmid has finished in the top 10 once.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four appearances.
- In his past four events, Schmid carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- He has an average score of -8 across his past four events.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Schmid has finished under par eight times, while also registering two bogey-free rounds and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted a top-five score three times and a top-10 score on five occasions in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Matthias Schmid
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Schmid shot poorly over the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, averaging 3.25 strokes to finish in the 10th percentile of the field.
- His 4.10-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship placed him below average, in the 26th percentile of the field.
- Schmid was better than 36% of the golfers at the Sanderson Farms Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.71.
- Schmid failed to record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Schmid carded two bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 2.1).
- Schmid recorded fewer birdies or better (four) than the field average of 6.1 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship.