Matthias Schmid has +40000 odds at the 2023 The American Express at PGA West (Palmer). He missed the cut in his most recent event, the Sony Open in Hawaii. Before Schmid tees off in La Quinta, California, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Matthias Schmid Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Matthias Schmid to win the 2023 The American Express +40000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Matthias Schmid
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|January 12-15||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||72-67 (-1)||—||$-|
|November 17-20||The RSM Classic||MC||74-71 (+3)||—||$-|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||MC||76-73 (+7)||—||$-|
|October 27-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||61||67-67-70-77 (-3)||16||$14,495|
Recent Form Insights: Matthias Schmid
- In his past four appearances, Schmid finished outside the top 20.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut once.
- Schmid did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four appearances.
- He posted a final score of -3 relative to par in his only made cut in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Schmid has ended the day under par four times, while also posting four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Matthias Schmid
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Schmid was in the 19th percentile on par 3s at the Sony Open in Hawaii, averaging 3.13 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.08-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii placed him below average, in the 27th percentile of the field.
- Schmid shot better than 90% of the field at the Sony Open in Hawaii on par-5 holes, averaging 4.00 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.41 strokes.
- Schmid fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii (the other competitors averaged 1.7).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii, Schmid recorded two bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 1.9).
- Schmid had fewer birdies or better (four) than the tournament average of 6.6 on the 24 par-4 holes at the Sony Open in Hawaii.