Matthias Schwab enters the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship at Port Royal Golf Course with +10000 odds. He made the cut and finished 51st in his most recent appearance at this course, the 2021 Butterfield Bermuda Championship. Before he tees off in , , let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Schwab in this event.
Matthias Schwab Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Matthias Schwab to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +10000
$1,500 Paid Back In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Matthias Schwab
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||75||71-67-71-72 (-3)||21||$15,680|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||75-72 (+3)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||51||70-69-72-73 (-4)||12||$19,480|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||MC||68-73 (+1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Matthias Schwab
- Schwab has an average finishing position of 63rd in his past four tournaments.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Schwab has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -4.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Schwab has finished below par four times, while also carding four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Matthias Schwab
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Schwab finished in the sixth percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging 3.38 strokes.
- His 3.91-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open ranked in the 52nd percentile of the field (the tournament average was 3.89 strokes on par 4s).
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Schwab shot better than 36% of the competitors (averaging 4.58 strokes per hole).
- Schwab carded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.5.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Schwab recorded more bogeys or worse (six) than the tournament average (1.9).
- Schwab’s 11 birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open were more than the field average of 7.8.