Matthias Schwab heads into the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course at +15000 to win after a 10th-place performance in the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba at El Camaleon Golf Club on November 3- 6 in his most recent action. Before he tees off in Houston, Texas, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Schwab in this event.
Matthias Schwab Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Matthias Schwab to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +15000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Matthias Schwab
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||10||66-68 (-8)||62||$-|
|October 27-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||MC||66-71 (-5)||—||$-|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||75||71-67-71-72 (-3)||21||$15,680|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||75-72 (+3)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Matthias Schwab
- Schwab has finished in the top 10 in one of his past four appearances.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four events.
- Schwab has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- In his past four events, his average score was -6.
- Schwab has finshed under par four times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished four rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 10 rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Matthias Schwab
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Schwab was in the 18th percentile on par 3s at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, averaging 2.88 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 3.86-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba placed him in the 37th percentile of the field.
- Schwab was better than 36% of the field at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba on par-5 holes, averaging 4.33 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 3.78 strokes.
- Schwab fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba (the other golfers averaged 2.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, Schwab did not card a bogey or worse (the other golfers averaged 0.5).
- Schwab’s four birdies or better on par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba were less than the tournament average (7.2).