Matthias Schwab has +45000 odds at the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind. He missed the cut in his most recent event, the Wyndham Championship. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Schwab before he tees off in Memphis, Tennessee.
Matthias Schwab Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Matthias Schwab to win the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship +45000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Matthias Schwab
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||MC||74-68 (+2)||—||$-|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||70-72 (-2)||—||$-|
|July 21-24||3M Open||72||70-73-73-73 (+5)||22||$14,850|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||69-74 (+1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Matthias Schwab
- Schwab has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four appearances, with an average finish of 72nd.
- He has made one cut in his past four tournaments.
- Schwab did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four tournaments.
- He finished with a score of +5 in his only made cut in his past four events.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Schwab has ended the day below par four times, while also posting four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Matthias Schwab
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Schwab was in the first percentile on par 3s at the Wyndham Championship, averaging 3.38 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- His 4.13-stroke average on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship placed him below average, in the 24th percentile of the competitors.
- On the four par-5 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Schwab was better than 84% of the competitors (averaging 4 strokes per hole).
- Schwab carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 2.3.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, Schwab had four bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 1.8).
- Schwab’s three birdies or better on the 24 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship were less than the tournament average of 6.9.