Matthias Schwab (+13000) heads into the 2022 RBC Canadian Open at St. George’s Golf and Country Club after making the cut in his most recent outing, the Charles Schwab Challenge, finishing 57th. Before Schwab tees off in Toronto, Canada, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Matthias Schwab
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||57||69-71-70-75 (+5)||14||$18,984|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||59||67-68-73-68 (-12)||14||$20,202|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70-72 (+2)||—||$-|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||59||67-74-71-72 (E)||13||$17,680|
Recent Form Insights: Matthias Schwab
- Schwab has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four appearances, with an average finish of 58th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in three of his past four tournaments.
- Schwab has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He has carded an average score of -2 in his past four appearances.
- Schwab has finished below par five times and recorded seven better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has posted one of the 10 best scores of the day in one of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Matthias Schwab
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Schwab was in the 23rd percentile on par 3s at the Charles Schwab Challenge, averaging 3.31 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.04 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the Charles Schwab Challenge, which landed him in the 55th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Schwab shot better than 34% of the competitors (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- Schwab shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge (the tournament average was 1.2).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Schwab carded five bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 2.8).
- Schwab’s nine birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge were more than the field average of 6.0.