Matthias Schwab comes into the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links at +20000 to win after an eighth-place performance in the Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) on March 31 – April 3 in his most recent outing. Before Schwab tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Last 4 Tournaments: Matthias Schwab
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MDF||N/A||-19||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||8||69-72-70-68 (-9)||4||$234,350|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||44||73-69-69-72 (-5)||12||$11,371|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||71-72 (+1)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Matthias Schwab
- Schwab has made the cut in three straight events.
- In his past four events, Schwab has finished in the top 10 once.
- Schwab has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four tournaments. In that span, he finished within five shots of the winner two times and finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- He has finished with an average score of -7 in his two times finishing a tournament.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Schwab has finished under par five times, while also recording one bogey-free round and five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-10 score once in his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Matthias Schwab
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Schwab shot well on the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 2.94 strokes to finish in the 71st percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.03 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Valero Texas Open, which placed him in the 59th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Schwab was better than 90% of the golfers at the Valero Texas Open on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.44 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.67.
- Schwab fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other competitors averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Schwab carded one bogey or worse (the other participants averaged 1.9).
- Schwab carded more birdies or better (six) than the field average of 5.1 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open.