Matthias Schwab heads into the 2022 Shriners Children’s Open at TPC Summerlin with +25000 odds. He missed the cut in his last outing, the Sanderson Farms Championship. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Schwab before he tees off in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Matthias Schwab Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Matthias Schwab
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||75-72 (+3)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||51||70-69-72-73 (-4)||12||$19,480|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||MC||68-73 (+1)||—||$-|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||MC||74-68 (+2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Matthias Schwab
- In his past four events, Schwab has not finished in the top 20.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut once.
- Schwab has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He finished -4 relative to par the only time he made the cut.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Schwab has ended the day below par four times, while also posting four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Matthias Schwab
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Schwab was rather average over the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, averaging par to finish in the 51st percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 4.30 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 20) at the Sanderson Farms Championship, which landed him in the third percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Schwab shot better than 71% of the competitors at the Sanderson Farms Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.71.
- Schwab shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship (the other participants averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Schwab recorded less bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of 2.1.
- Schwab’s one birdie or better on par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship were less than the tournament average (6.1).