Matthias Schwab heads into the 2022 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands with +23000 odds after missing the cut in his most recent event, the RBC Canadian Open. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Schwab before he tees off in Cromwell, Connecticut.
Matthias Schwab to win the 2022 Travelers Championship +23000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Matthias Schwab
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||74-72 (+6)||—||$-|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||57||69-71-70-75 (+5)||14||$18,984|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||59||67-68-73-68 (-12)||14||$20,202|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70-72 (+2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Matthias Schwab
- Schwab has an average finishing position of 58th in his past four events.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four appearances.
- Schwab has not been in contention in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four events.
- He has finished with an average score of -4 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Schwab has finushed below par four times, while also posting six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Matthias Schwab
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Schwab was in the 33rd percentile on par 3s at the RBC Canadian Open, averaging 3.10 strokes on the 10 par-3 holes.
- His 4.30-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open ranked in the 17th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.08 strokes on par 4s).
- Schwab shot better than only 26% of the field at the RBC Canadian Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.83 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.63 strokes.
- Schwab recorded a birdie or better on one of the 10 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open (the other golfers averaged 2.0).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the RBC Canadian Open, Schwab carded fewer bogeys or worse (two) than the field average of 2.6.
- Schwab did not have a birdie or better on any of the 20 par-4 holes at the RBC Canadian Open. The field average was 4.4.