Matthias Schwab has +8000 odds at the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm. He made the cut in his most recent event, the RBC Heritage, and finished 59th. Before Schwab tees off in Potomac, Maryland, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Last 4 Tournaments: Matthias Schwab
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||59||67-74-71-72 (E)||280||$17,680|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||8||69-72-70-68 (-9)||4||$234,350|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||44||73-69-69-72 (-5)||12||$11,371|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||71-72 (+1)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Matthias Schwab
- Schwab will attempt to extend his streak of made cuts to four by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Schwab has finished in the top 10 in one of his past four events.
- In his past four appearances, Schwab has finished within five shots of the leader one time and a better-than-average score once.
- He has carded an average score of -5 in his past four appearances.
- Schwab has finshed below par six times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished six rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has finished with one of the 10 best scores of the day in two of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Matthias Schwab
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Schwab was in the 50th percentile on par 3s at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.13 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.07-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage ranked in the 32nd percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.00 strokes on par 4s).
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the RBC Heritage, Schwab shot better than 60% of the competitors (averaging 4.58 strokes per hole).
- Schwab recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the field averaged 1.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Schwab had four bogeys or worse (more than the tournament average of 2.6).
- Schwab’s six birdies or better on par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were more than the field average (5.8).