Maverick McNealy (+7500) heads into the 2022 BMW Championship at Wilmington Country Club after making the cut in his most recent appearance in this event in 2021, finishing 63rd. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on McNealy before he tees off in Wilmington, Delaware.
Maverick McNealy Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Maverick McNealy to win the 2022 BMW Championship +7500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Maverick McNealy
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||31||67-67-75-65 (-6)||9||$78,886|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||75-69 (E)||—||$-|
|July 21-24||3M Open||49||71-71-68-73 (-1)||16||$18,885|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||9||67-68-68-71 (-10)||9||$104,525|
Recent Form Insights: Maverick McNealy
- In his past four appearances, McNealy has finished in the top 10 once.
- He has made the cut in three of his past four events.
- McNealy finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -6 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 14 rounds, McNealy has finished under par eight times, while also recording one bogey-free round and 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-10 score twice in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Maverick McNealy
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- McNealy was in the 79th percentile on par 3s at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, averaging 2.81 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.04 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, which landed him in the 36th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, McNealy shot better than 68% of the field (averaging 4.38 strokes per hole).
- McNealy recorded a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, outperforming the field average of 2.3.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship, McNealy recorded one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.2).
- McNealy’s nine birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the FedEx St. Jude Championship were more than the tournament average of 7.1.