Maverick McNealy heads into the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course at +2500 to win after a seventh-place finish in the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba at El Camaleon Golf Club on November 3- 6 in his most recent outing. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on McNealy before he tees off in Houston, Texas.
Maverick McNealy Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Maverick McNealy to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +2500
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Maverick McNealy
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||7||65-68 (-9)||61||$-|
|October 20-23||THE CJ CUP in South Carolina||18||69-70-66-71 (-8)||9||$144,480|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||12||67-69-64-71 (-9)||6||$222,310|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||10||64-68-71-64 (-17)||7||$210,000|
Recent Form Insights: Maverick McNealy
- McNealy has finished in the top 20 in each of his last four events.
- McNealy will attempt to make the cut for the fifth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- In his past four appearances, McNealy has one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes.
- In his past four appearances, McNealy carded a score better than average in three of those outings.
- He has carded an average score of -11 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 14 rounds, McNealy has finished under par 11 times, while also recording three bogey-free rounds and nine rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score on four occasions and a top-10 score in six of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Maverick McNealy
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- McNealy was in the 52nd percentile on par 3s at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, averaging 2.5 strokes on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.95 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, which landed him in the 21st percentile of the field on par 4s.
- McNealy was better than 36% of the golfers at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba on par-5 holes, averaging 4.33 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 3.78 strokes.
- McNealy carded a birdie or better on four of the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, outperforming the field average of 2.6.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, McNealy did not card a bogey or worse (the field averaged 0.5).
- McNealy’s two birdies or better on par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba were less than the field average (7.2).