Maverick McNealy, who took eighth in the John Deere Classic at TPC Deere Run on June 30 – July 3 in his most recent outing, heads into the 2022 Genesis Scottish Open at The Renaissance Club with +10000 odds. Before he tees off in North Berwick, United Kingdom, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on McNealy in this event.
Maverick McNealy to win the 2022 Genesis Scottish Open +10000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Maverick McNealy
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||8||70-63-68-68 (-15)||6||$214,775|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||MC||73-69 (+2)||—||$-|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||71-71 (+2)||—||$-|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||75||73-71-78-73 (+15)||20||$23,950|
Recent Form Insights: Maverick McNealy
- McNealy has finished in the top 10 once in his past four tournaments.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- McNealy finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of even par in his past four appearances.
- McNealy has finished below par five times and carded five better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has recorded the best score of the day once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Maverick McNealy
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- McNealy shot poorly on the 16 par-3 holes at the John Deere Classic, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 23rd percentile of the field.
- He finished in the 93rd percentile on par 4s at the John Deere Classic, averaging 3.77 strokes on the 44 par-4 holes.
- McNealy was better than 80% of the competitors at the John Deere Classic on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.42 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.59.
- McNealy carded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the John Deere Classic, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.9.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the John Deere Classic, McNealy carded more bogeys or worse (three) than the tournament average (two).
- McNealy carded more birdies or better (14) than the field average of 6.9 on the 44 par-4 holes at the John Deere Classic.