Maverick McNealy missed the cut in his most recent appearance at the PGA Championship, and he has +14500 odds as he tries for a better finish in this year’s event at Southern Hills Country Club. Before McNealy tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Maverick McNealy
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||32||69-65-67-71 (-16)||10||$50,808|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||26||71-70-65-71 (-7)||273||$54,844|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||35||70-72-67-74 (-5)||8||$41,925|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||46||70-76-70-71 (-1)||12||$57,700|
Recent Form Insights: Maverick McNealy
- McNealy has qualified for the weekend 13 times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- McNealy has an average finishing position of 35th in his past four events.
- In his past four appearances, McNealy carded a score better than average in two of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of -7 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 16 rounds, McNealy has finished below par 11 times, while also posting one par-or-better round and 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted the best score of the day in one of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds and the top 10 three times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Maverick McNealy
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- McNealy finished in the 47th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging par.
- He averaged 3.95 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the AT&T Byron Nelson, which placed him in the 42nd percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- McNealy was better than 94% of the golfers at the AT&T Byron Nelson on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.13 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.45.
- McNealy fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the other golfers averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, McNealy carded fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the field average of 1.8.
- McNealy’s seven birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson were more than the tournament average of 6.6.