Maverick McNealy enters the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +5000 odds. He will look for another strong showing after his fourth-place finish at this tournament in 2021. Before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on McNealy in this event.
Last 4 Tournaments: Maverick McNealy
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||35||70-72-67-74 (-5)||8||$41,925|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||46||70-76-70-71 (-1)||12||$57,700|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||73||73-74-76-79 (+14)||19||$23,880|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||7||68-68-67-69 (-12)||7||$390,000|
Recent Form Insights: Maverick McNealy
- McNealy will seek to qualify for the weekend for the 12th straight event.
- McNealy has finished in the top 10 in one of his past four tournaments.
- McNealy finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four events, his average score was -1.
- McNealy has finished below par nine times and carded 10 better-than-average rounds over his last 16 played.
- He has posted the best score of the day once in his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Maverick McNealy
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- McNealy was in the 18th percentile on par 3s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.19 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.93 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Valero Texas Open, which was good enough to place him in the 89th percentile among all competitors on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.02 strokes).
- McNealy was better than 54% of the competitors at the Valero Texas Open on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.69 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.67.
- McNealy recorded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, outperforming the field average of 1.6.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, McNealy had more bogeys or worse (six) than the tournament average (1.9).
- McNealy’s 11 birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were more than the tournament average of 5.1.