Maverick McNealy has +3242 odds at the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club. He made the cut in his most recent outing, the 3M Open, and finished 49th. Before McNealy tees off in Detroit, Michigan, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Maverick McNealy Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Maverick McNealy to win the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic +3242
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Maverick McNealy
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||49||71-71-68-73 (-1)||16||$18,885|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||9||67-68-68-71 (-10)||9||$104,525|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||16||73-70-69-67 (-1)||6||$103,262|
|June 30 – July 3||John Deere Classic||8||70-63-68-68 (-15)||6||$214,775|
Recent Form Insights: Maverick McNealy
- McNealy will seek to make the cut for the fifth straight event.
- In his past four tournaments, McNealy has two top-10 finishes and three top-20 finishes.
- In his past four appearances, McNealy carded a score better than average in three of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of -7 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 16 rounds, McNealy has finushed below par 10 times, while also registering 13 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-10 score three times in his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Maverick McNealy
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- McNealy was in the 52nd percentile on par 3s at the 3M Open, averaging par on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He finished in the 67th percentile on par 4s at the 3M Open, averaging 4.00 strokes on the 44 par-4 holes.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the 3M Open, McNealy was better than 39% of the field (averaging 4.92 strokes per hole).
- McNealy carded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the 3M Open, outperforming the field average of 1.5.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the 3M Open, McNealy had three bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 2.0).
- McNealy’s nine birdies or better on par-4 holes at the 3M Open were more than the tournament average (5.7).