Maverick McNealy has +4000 odds at the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club. He made the cut in his most recent outing, the Cadence Bank Houston Open, and finished 27th. Below we help you make your best bets on McNealy before he tees off in Honolulu, Hawaii by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Maverick McNealy Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Maverick McNealy to win the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii +4000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Maverick McNealy
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 10-13||Cadence Bank Houston Open||27||67-72-69-70 (-2)||14||$56,333|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||10||65-68-69-66 (-16)||7||$190,650|
|October 20-23||THE CJ CUP in South Carolina||18||69-70-66-71 (-8)||9||$144,480|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||12||67-69-64-71 (-9)||6||$222,310|
Recent Form Insights: Maverick McNealy
- McNealy will attempt to make the cut for the sixth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- McNealy has finished in the top 20 three times in his past four tournaments, finishing as high as the top 10 in one of those outings.
- In his past four tournaments, McNealy carded a score better than average in all four of those outings.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -9.
- McNealy has headed to the clubhouse under par 12 times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished 10 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 16 rounds played.
- He has posted the best score of the day in one of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top five in two rounds and the top 10 six times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Maverick McNealy
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- McNealy was somewhat average on the 20 par-3 holes at the Cadence Bank Houston Open, averaging 3.05 strokes to finish in the 60th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Cadence Bank Houston Open, which was strong enough to land him in the 69th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.06 strokes).
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the Cadence Bank Houston Open, McNealy was better than 42% of the field (averaging 4.75 strokes per hole).
- McNealy shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on three of the 20 par-3 holes at the Cadence Bank Houston Open (the other participants averaged two).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Cadence Bank Houston Open, McNealy had three bogeys or worse, equal to the field average.
- McNealy’s six birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Cadence Bank Houston Open were more than the tournament average of 4.3.