Maverick McNealy, who took 12th in the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP at Accordia Golf Narashino CC from October 13-16 in his last outing, enters play in the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina at Congaree Golf Club with +5000 odds. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on McNealy before he tees off in Ridgeland, South Carolina.
Maverick McNealy Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Maverick McNealy to win the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Maverick McNealy
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 13-16||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||12||67-69-64-71 (-9)||6||$222,310|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||10||64-68-71-64 (-17)||7||$210,000|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||75-69 (E)||—||$-|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||32||70-71-72-68 (-3)||11||$88,750|
Recent Form Insights: Maverick McNealy
- In his past four tournaments, McNealy has one top-10 finish and two top-20 finishes.
- He has made three cuts in his past four tournaments.
- McNealy finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -10 in his past four appearances.
- McNealy has headed to the clubhouse below par nine times, completed his day without a bogey twice and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has carded a top-five score four times and a top-10 score on five occasions in his last 14 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Maverick McNealy
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- McNealy finished in the 36th percentile on the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, averaging 2.95 strokes.
- He finished in the 86th percentile on par 4s at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, averaging 3.93 strokes on the 40 par-4 holes.
- McNealy shot better than 55% of the field at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP on par-5 holes, averaging 4.58 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.65 strokes.
- McNealy recorded a birdie or better on three of the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, underperforming compared to the field average of 3.7.
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP, McNealy carded one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 2.1).
- McNealy’s seven birdies or better on par-4 holes at the ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP were more than the field average (5.6).