Max Homa, who took 13th in the PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club from May 19-22 in his last action, comes into the 2022 Charles Schwab Challenge at Colonial Country Club with +2771 odds. Below we help you make your best bets on Homa before he tees off in Fort Worth, Texas by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Recent Tournaments: Max Homa
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||13||70-69-70-71 (E)||269||$253,750|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||1||67-66-71-68 (-8)||0||$1,620,000|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||48||74-73-77-78 (+14)||24||$40,050|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||13||72-73-71-66 (-6)||7||$327,222|
Recent Form Insights: Max Homa
- Homa has qualified for the weekend in seven straight events.
- Homa has won one of the past four tournaments he’s played.
- In his past four appearances, Homa has finished within three shots of the leader once and with a score better than average twice.
- In his past four appearances, his average score was even par.
- Homa has finished below par six times and recorded 11 better-than-average rounds over his last 16 played.
- He has recorded one of the top five scores in two of his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Max Homa
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Homa was in the 88th percentile on par 3s at the PGA Championship, averaging par on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 4.06 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the PGA Championship, which was good enough to land him in the 77th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.15 strokes).
- Homa was better than 75% of the competitors at the PGA Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.63 strokes per hole, in comparison to the field average of 4.84 strokes.
- Homa fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship (the other participants averaged 0.9).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the PGA Championship, Homa carded fewer bogeys or worse (two) than the field average of 3.3.
- Homa’s seven birdies or better on par-4 holes at the PGA Championship were more than the field average (4.6).