Max Homa enters the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship at TPC Southwind with +5250 odds to win. He made the cut and finished 51st in his last time at this event in 2021. Before he tees off in Memphis, Tennessee, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Homa in this event.
Max Homa Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Max Homa to win the 2022 FedEx St. Jude Championship +5250
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Max Homa
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||24||72-68-67-69 (-12)||14||$68,460|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||MC||73-72 (+1)||—||$-|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||16||71-71-66-71 (-1)||6||$103,262|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||47||69-73-75-72 (+9)||15||$50,672|
Recent Form Insights: Max Homa
- Homa has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past four events.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- Homa finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score of -1 across his past four events.
- Homa has headed to the clubhouse under par five times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished eight rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has posted the best score of the day in one of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Max Homa
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Homa shot above average on the 16 par-3 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic, averaging 2.81 strokes to finish in the 92nd percentile of competitors.
- His 3.98-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic placed him in the 50th percentile of the competitors.
- Homa was better than 66% of the field at the Rocket Mortgage Classic on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.58.
- Homa carded a birdie or better on three of the 16 par-3 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic, outperforming the field average of 1.6.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic, Homa did not record a bogey or worse (the other participants averaged two).
- Homa’s eight birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Rocket Mortgage Classic were more than the tournament average (5.4).