Max Homa missed the cut in his last event at Augusta National Golf Club, the 2021 Masters Tournament, and he has +8000 odds to win here in the 2022 Masters Tournament. Before Homa tees off in Augusta, Georgia, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Last 4 Tournaments: Max Homa
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 23-27||World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play||35||N/A||0||$58,239|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||13||72-73-71-66 (-6)||7||$327,222|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||17||69-74-73-74 (+2)||7||$183,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||10||66-70-67-71 (-10)||9||$303,000|
Recent Form Insights: Max Homa
- Homa will seek to qualify for the weekend for the sixth straight event.
- Homa has posted one top-10 finish and three top-20 finishes in his past four appearances.
- In his past four events, Homa carded a score better than average in three of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of -5 in his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Homa has finushed below par six times, while also registering 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the top five scores in two of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Max Homa
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|