Max Homa missed the cut in his last event at Augusta National Golf Club, the 2021 Masters Tournament, and he has +8000 odds to win here in the 2022 Masters Tournament. Before Homa tees off in Augusta, Georgia, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With BetMGM!
Last 4 Tournaments: Max Homa
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 23-27||World Golf Championships-Dell Technologies Match Play||35||N/A||0||$58,239|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||13||72-73-71-66 (-6)||7||$327,222|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||17||69-74-73-74 (+2)||7||$183,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||10||66-70-67-71 (-10)||9||$303,000|
Recent Form Insights: Max Homa
- Homa will seek to qualify for the weekend for the sixth straight event.
- Homa has posted one top-10 finish and three top-20 finishes in his past four appearances.
- In his past four events, Homa carded a score better than average in three of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of -5 in his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Homa has finushed below par six times, while also registering 10 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded one of the top five scores in two of his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Max Homa
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|