Coming off a victory at the Wells Fargo Championship, Max Homa, the No. 28 player in the Official World Golf Rankings, is (+6250) to win the 2022 PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club. Before Homa tees off in Tulsa, Oklahoma, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Max Homa
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||1||67-66-71-68 (-8)||0||$1,620,000|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||48||74-73-77-78 (+14)||24||$40,050|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||13||72-73-71-66 (-6)||7||$327,222|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||17||69-74-73-74 (+2)||7||$183,000|
Recent Form Insights: Max Homa
- Homa will seek to make the cut for the seventh straight event.
- Homa has won one of the past four tournaments he’s played.
- Homa finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his past four tournaments, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score of +1 across his past four events.
- Homa has finished below par six times and recorded 11 better-than-average rounds over his last 16 played.
- He has carded one of the top five scores in two of his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Max Homa
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Homa shot poorly over the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, averaging 3.19 strokes to finish in the 29th percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 3.90 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 48) at the Wells Fargo Championship, which was good enough to land him in the 96th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.04 strokes).
- Homa was better than 95% of the golfers at the Wells Fargo Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.25 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.86.
- Homa shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship (the other participants averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Homa had four bogeys or worse (the other participants averaged 2.2).
- Homa’s 13 birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship were more than the tournament average of 6.0.