Max Homa made the cut in his last tournament at Detroit Golf Club, the 2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic (placing 25th), and he has +1942 odds to win at this course in the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Homa before he takes to the course in Detroit, Michigan.
Max Homa Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Max Homa to win the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic +1942
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Max Homa
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||MC||73-72 (+1)||—||$-|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||16||71-71-66-71 (-1)||6||$103,262|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||47||69-73-75-72 (+9)||15||$50,672|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||5||69-74-70-69 (-6)||7||$411,600|
Recent Form Insights: Max Homa
- Homa has finished in the top five once in his past four appearances.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut three times.
- Homa finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of 1 those three times he made the cut.
- Over his last 14 rounds, Homa has finished under par five times, while also posting one bogey-free round and eight rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded the best score of the day twice in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Max Homa
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Homa was in the 61st percentile on par 3s at The Open Championship, averaging par on the four par-3 holes.
- His 4.11-stroke average on the 28 par-4 holes at The Open Championship placed him below average, in the 26th percentile of the competitors.
- Homa was better than 61% of the competitors at The Open Championship on the tournament’s four par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.62.
- Homa carded a birdie or better on one of the four par-3 holes at The Open Championship (the field averaged 0.5).
- On the four par-3 holes at The Open Championship, Homa recorded one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 1.2).
- Homa’s four birdies or better on the 28 par-4 holes at The Open Championship were less than the field average of 9.1.