Max Homa will look to improve on a 20th-place finish in his last action in the Shriners Children’s Open when he takes to the course at the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina at Congaree Golf Club. He has +2500 odds to win. Before he tees off in Ridgeland, South Carolina, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Homa in this event.
Max Homa Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Max Homa to win the 2022 THE CJ CUP in South Carolina
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Max Homa
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||20||67-67-69-67 (-14)||10||$81,500|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||1||65-67-72-68 (-16)||0||$1,440,000|
|August 25-28||TOUR Championship||5||71-62-66-66 (-17)||2||$2,750,000|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||23||72-69-68-70 (-5)||9||$133,500|
Recent Form Insights: Max Homa
- In this week’s event, Homa will seek his fourth straight top-20 finish.
- Homa has qualified for the weekend six times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- In his past four tournaments, Homa has one win and two top-five finishes.
- Homa finished with a score lower than the tournament average in each of his past four events, including two finishes within three strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score relative to par of -13 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Homa has finished under par 13 times, while also recording three bogey-free rounds and 12 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded the best score of the day in one of his last 16 rounds, while scoring among the top five in four rounds and the top 10 six times.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Max Homa
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Homa shot well on the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging 2.81 strokes to finish in the 90th percentile of the field.
- His 3.93-stroke average on the 44 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open placed him in the 48th percentile of the field.
- On the 12 par-5 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Homa shot better than 74% of the golfers (averaging 4.33 strokes per hole).
- Homa carded a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, outperforming the field average of 1.5.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Homa recorded one bogey or worse (the tournament average was 1.9).
- Homa’s 10 birdies or better on the 44 par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open were more than the tournament average of 7.8.