Max Homa will look for another top finish at the 2022 the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday at Muirfield Village GC after a sixth-place performance in this tournament in 2021. Oddsmakers have him at +3700, the 14th-best odds of the field. Below, we’ll analyze his recent form to help you make your best bets on Homa before he takes to the course in Dublin, Ohio.
Recent Tournaments: Max Homa
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||23||69-69-73-68 (-1)||276||$77,700|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||13||70-69-70-71 (E)||269||$253,750|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||1||67-66-71-68 (-8)||0||$1,620,000|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||48||74-73-77-78 (+14)||24||$40,050|
Recent Form Insights: Max Homa
- Homa has qualified for the weekend in eight straight events.
- Homa has won one of the past four events he’s played.
- Homa has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his past four appearances. In that same span, he finished with a better-than-average score once.
- He has an average score relative to par of +1 in his past four events.
- Over his last 16 rounds, Homa has finished below par seven times, while also registering 11 rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has recorded a top-five score in one of his last 16 rounds, while ranking among the top 10 scores of the day twice.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Max Homa
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Homa shot poorly on the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, averaging 3.25 strokes to finish in the 25th percentile of competitors.
- He finished in the 82nd percentile on par 4s at the Charles Schwab Challenge, averaging 3.96 strokes on the 48 par-4 holes.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Homa was better than 57% of the golfers (averaging 4.63 strokes per hole).
- Homa fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge (the tournament average was 1.2).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge, Homa had five bogeys or worse (the field averaged 2.8).
- Homa recorded more birdies or better (11) than the tournament average of 6.0 on the 48 par-4 holes at the Charles Schwab Challenge.