Max Homa (+8333) enters the 2022 TOUR Championship at East Lake Golf Club after making the cut in his most recent event, the BMW Championship, finishing 23rd. Below we break down his form in recent events to help you make your best bets on Homa before he tees off in Atlanta, Georgia.
Max Homa Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Max Homa to win the 2022 TOUR Championship +8333
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Max Homa
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|August 18-21||BMW Championship||23||72-69-68-70 (-5)||9||$133,500|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||42||66-69-69-71 (-5)||10||$54,750|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||24||72-68-67-69 (-12)||14||$68,460|
|July 14-17||The Open Championship||MC||73-72 (+1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Max Homa
- Homa will attempt to extend his streak of made cuts to four by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- In his past four appearances, Homa has an average finish of 30th.
- Homa finished with a better-than-average score in two of his past four tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -7 in his past four tournaments.
- Homa has headed to the clubhouse below par nine times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished nine rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 14 rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last 14 rounds with one of the 10 best scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Max Homa
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Homa was in the 52nd percentile on par 3s at the BMW Championship, averaging par on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.93 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 44) at the BMW Championship, which placed him in the 64th percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- Homa was better than only 28% of the golfers at the BMW Championship on the tournament’s 12 par-5 holes, averaging 4.83 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.75.
- Homa shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship (the other golfers averaged 2.3).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the BMW Championship, Homa had fewer bogeys or worse (two) than the tournament average of 2.7.
- Homa had more birdies or better (10) than the field average of 8.1 on the 44 par-4 holes at the BMW Championship.