Max Homa has +4371 odds to win the 2022 U.S. Open at The Country Club of Brookline after he finished fifth in his last action in the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday (June 2- 5). Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Homa before he tees off in Brookline, Massachusetts.
Recent Tournaments: Max Homa
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|June 2- 5||the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday||5||69-74-70-69 (-6)||7||$411,600|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||23||69-69-73-68 (-1)||8||$77,700|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||13||70-69-70-71 (E)||5||$253,750|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||1||67-66-71-68 (-8)||0||$1,620,000|
Recent Form Insights: Max Homa
- Homa will try to extend his streak of made cuts to 10 by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Homa has finished first once while also earning two top-five finishes in his past four tournaments.
- In his past four appearances, Homa has finished within three shots of the leader once and five or fewer strokes back of the winner twice. He carded a score that’s better than average four times.
- In his past four events, his average score was -4.
- Homa has finished below par 10 times and posted 14 better-than-average rounds over his last 16 played.
- He has recorded the best score of the day once while finishing with a top-five score twice and a top-10 score in three of his last 16 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Max Homa
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Homa was in the 66th percentile on par 3s at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, averaging par on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.03-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday placed him strongly, in the 81st percentile of the competitors.
- Homa was better than 80% of the field at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday on par-5 holes, averaging 4.56 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.74 strokes.
- Homa recorded a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, outperforming the field average of 1.7.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Homa had three bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 2.9).
- Homa’s nine birdies or better on the 40 par-4 holes at the Memorial Tournament presented by Workday were more than the field average of 4.6.