As we enter the weekend of the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship, Max Homa is in second position with a score of -7.
Recent Tournaments: Max Homa
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||48||74-73-77-78 (+14)||24||$40,050|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||13||72-73-71-66 (-6)||7||$327,222|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||17||69-74-73-74 (+2)||7||$183,000|
Recent Form Insights: Max Homa
- Homa has made the cut six times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Homa has finished in the top five in one of his past four events.
- Homa finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his past four appearances, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- He has finished with an average score of 1 those four times he made the cut.
- Homa has finished below par five times and posted nine better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has recorded one of the top five scores in two of his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Max Homa
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Homa was somewhat average over the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 43rd percentile of competitors.
- His 4.33-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament placed him below average, in the 32nd percentile of the field.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Masters Tournament, Homa was better than just 19% of the field (averaging 4.94 strokes per hole).
- Homa recorded a birdie or better on four of the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament (the field averaged 1.6).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Masters Tournament, Homa carded six bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 3.1).
- Homa recorded fewer birdies or better (two) than the field average of 3.7 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Masters Tournament.