Max McGreevy (+40000) enters the 2022 Shriners Children’s Open at TPC Summerlin after missing the cut at the Sanderson Farms Championship in his last outing Before he tees off in Las Vegas, Nevada, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on McGreevy in this event.
Max McGreevy Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Bet $5 Get $200 In Bonus Bets
Recent Tournaments: Max McGreevy
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||74-75 (+5)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||75-71 (+2)||—||$-|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||MC||69-72 (+1)||—||$-|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||5||68-67-67-65 (-13)||7||$270,100|
Recent Form Insights: Max McGreevy
- McGreevy has finished in the top five in one of his past four appearances.
- He has made the cut in one of his past four appearances.
- McGreevy finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances.
- In his past four appearances, he finished -13 relative to par in his only made cut.
- McGreevy has finished below par six times and carded five better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Max McGreevy
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- McGreevy was somewhat average over the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, averaging par to finish in the 51st percentile of competitors.
- His 4.35-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship ranked in the third percentile of the field (the tournament average was 3.97 strokes on par 4s).
- McGreevy shot better than 36% of the golfers at the Sanderson Farms Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.71 strokes.
- McGreevy recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship (the field averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, McGreevy carded fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the field average of 2.1.
- McGreevy’s one birdie or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship were less than the field average of 6.1.