Max McGreevy enters the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club with +50000 odds after missing the cut in his last event, The RSM Classic. Before McGreevy tees off in Honolulu, Hawaii, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Max McGreevy Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Max McGreevy to win the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii +50000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Max McGreevy
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 17-20||The RSM Classic||MC||73-74 (+5)||—||$-|
|November 10-13||Cadence Bank Houston Open||67||66-73-75-77 (+11)||27||$17,892|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||MC||81-74 (+13)||—||$-|
|October 27-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||8||65-70-66-68 (-15)||4||$196,625|
Recent Form Insights: Max McGreevy
- McGreevy has finished in the top 10 in one of his past four appearances.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four tournaments.
- McGreevy finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four tournaments, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score of -2 across his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, McGreevy has finished under par five times, while also carding one par-or-better round and four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has placed in the top-five scores twice in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Max McGreevy
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- McGreevy was relatively average over the eight par-3 holes at The RSM Classic, averaging 2.88 strokes to finish in the 64th percentile of the field.
- He averaged 4.32 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at The RSM Classic, which placed him in the second percentile of the field on par 4s.
- McGreevy shot better than just 18% of the field at The RSM Classic on par-5 holes, averaging 4.83 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.61 strokes.
- McGreevy recorded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at The RSM Classic (the other golfers averaged 1.8).
- On the eight par-3 holes at The RSM Classic, McGreevy did not have a bogey or worse (the field averaged 1.5).
- McGreevy had fewer birdies or better (one) than the field average of 6.3 on the 22 par-4 holes at The RSM Classic.