Following the second round of the 2022 AT&T Byron Nelson, Michael Gligic is in 61st position with a score of -5.
Recent Tournaments: Michael Gligic
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||37||71-69-71-73 (+4)||12||$41,850|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||24||67-70-71-67 (-9)||8||$60,955|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||71-80 (+9)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Michael Gligic
- Gligic will seek to qualify for the weekend for the fourth straight event.
- In his past four events, Gligic has an average finish of 41st.
- In his past four events, Gligic carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score relative to par of -3 in his past four events.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Gligic has ended the day below par five times, while also posting six rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-10 score once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Michael Gligic
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Gligic was in the 34th percentile on par 3s at the Wells Fargo Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.08-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship placed him in the 50th percentile of the field.
- Gligic was better than 61% of the field at the Wells Fargo Championship on the tournament’s eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.75 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.86.
- Gligic fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, recording a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Gligic carded three bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 2.2).
- Gligic had the same number of birdies or better (six) as the field average on par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship.