Michael Gligic, who took 11th in the 2020 Bermuda Championship at Port Royal Golf Course, comes into the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship with +6600 odds. Let’s break down his recent performances to help you place your best bets on Gligic before he tees off in , .
Michael Gligic Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Michael Gligic to win the 2022 Butterfield Bermuda Championship +6600
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Michael Gligic
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||67-72 (-3)||—||$-|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||45||72-68-73-69 (-6)||11||$21,795|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||76-75 (+7)||—||$-|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||61||65-73-71-67 (-4)||16||$15,841|
Recent Form Insights: Michael Gligic
- In his past four appearances, Gligic has an average finish of 53rd.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four events.
- Gligic has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has an average score relative to par of -5 in his past four appearances.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Gligic has ended the day under par five times, while also carding five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has placed in the top-five scores once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Michael Gligic
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Gligic shot poorly on the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 30th percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 3.95 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the Shriners Children’s Open, which landed him in the 41st percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Gligic was better than 43% of the competitors at the Shriners Children’s Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.5 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.47 strokes.
- Gligic failed to record a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open (the other competitors averaged 1.5).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open, Gligic recorded one bogey or worse (less than the field average of 1.9).
- Gligic’s two birdies or better on par-4 holes at the Shriners Children’s Open were less than the field average (7.8).