Michael Gligic heads into the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open at Memorial Park Golf Course with +20000 odds to win. He made the cut and finished 28th in his most recent time at this tournament in 2019. Below we help you make your best bets on Gligic before he tees off in Houston, Texas by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Michael Gligic Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Michael Gligic to win the 2022 Cadence Bank Houston Open +20000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Michael Gligic
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||62||68-71 (-3)||67||$-|
|October 27-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||MC||70-74 (+2)||—||$-|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||67-72 (-3)||—||$-|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||45||72-68-73-69 (-6)||11||$21,795|
Recent Form Insights: Michael Gligic
- Gligic has an average finishing position of 52nd in his past four appearances.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- Gligic did not finish within five strokes of the winner or card a better-than-average score in any of his past four events.
- He has finished with an average score of -5 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last nine rounds, Gligic has finished below par five times, while also posting one bogey-free round and four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last nine rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Michael Gligic
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Gligic was in the sixth percentile on par 3s at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, averaging par on the eight par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.95 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 22) at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, which landed him in the 21st percentile among the competitors on par 4s.
- On the six par-5 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, Gligic was better than only 13% of the competitors (averaging 4.67 strokes per hole).
- Gligic failed to card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba (the other golfers averaged 2.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba, Gligic did not record a bogey or worse (the other golfers averaged 0.5).
- Gligic’s four birdies or better on par-4 holes at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba were less than the tournament average (7.2).