Michael Gligic missed the cut in his last appearance at the RBC Canadian Open, and he has +50000 odds as he tries for a better finish in this year’s tournament at St. George’s Golf and Country Club. Before Gligic tees off in Toronto, Canada, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Recent Tournaments: Michael Gligic
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||73||72-67-70-70 (-9)||17||$17,927|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||37||71-69-71-73 (+4)||12||$41,850|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||24||67-70-71-67 (-9)||8||$60,955|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||71-80 (+9)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Michael Gligic
- Gligic will attempt to make the cut for the fourth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Gligic has an average finishing position of 45th in his past four tournaments.
- Gligic finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his past four appearances.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -5.
- Gligic has finished below par seven times and carded six better-than-average rounds over his last 14 played.
- He has recorded a top-10 score once in his last 14 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Michael Gligic
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Gligic finished in the 36th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, averaging 3.06 strokes.
- His 4.03-stroke average on the 40 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson placed him poorly, in the 27th percentile of the competitors.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Gligic shot better than 74% of the competitors (averaging 4.31 strokes per hole).
- Gligic shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, recording a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson (the other golfers averaged 1.7).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson, Gligic recorded more bogeys or worse (three) than the field average (1.8).
- Gligic carded more birdies or better (eight) than the field average of 6.6 on the 40 par-4 holes at the AT&T Byron Nelson.