Michael Gligic has +50000 odds at the 2022 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links. He missed the cut in his most recent event, the Valero Texas Open. Below we help you make your best bets on Gligic before he tees off in Hilton Head, South Carolina by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Last 4 Tournaments: Michael Gligic
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||69-76 (+1)||—||$0|
|March 24-27||Corales Puntacana Championship||36||72-70-70-70 (-6)||11||$16,488|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||41||70-72-71-70 (-5)||15||$13,151|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||70-80 (+10)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Michael Gligic
- In his past four tournaments, Gligic has an average finish of 39th.
- He has made the cut in two of his past four events.
- Gligic has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four tournaments.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -6.
- Gligic has finished below par seven times and recorded seven better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Michael Gligic
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Gligic shot poorly on the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.13 strokes to finish in the 25th percentile of competitors.
- He shot well to finish in the 92nd percentile on par 4s at the Valero Texas Open, averaging 3.9 strokes on the 20 par-4 holes.
- Gligic was better than only 2% of the golfers at the Valero Texas Open on par-5 holes, averaging 5.25 strokes per hole in comparison to the field average of 4.67 strokes.
- Gligic did not card a birdie on any of the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open (the other golfers averaged 1.6).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Valero Texas Open, Gligic carded fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average of 1.9.
- Gligic’s four birdies or better on the 20 par-4 holes at the Valero Texas Open were less than the field average of 5.1.