Michael Gligic enters the 2022 Shriners Children’s Open at TPC Summerlin with +12500 odds after making the cut in his most recent event, the Sanderson Farms Championship, finishing 45th. Before Gligic tees off in Las Vegas, Nevada, let’s take a look at his recent form to help you make your best bets.
Michael Gligic Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Michael Gligic
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||45||72-68-73-69 (-6)||11||$21,795|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||MC||76-75 (+7)||—||$-|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||61||65-73-71-67 (-4)||16||$15,841|
|July 28-31||Rocket Mortgage Classic||MC||77-66 (-1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Michael Gligic
- Gligic has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four tournaments, with an average finish of 53rd.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Gligic has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has an average score of -5 across his past four events.
- Gligic has finished below par five times and carded five better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has recorded a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 12 rounds played.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Michael Gligic
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Gligic was in the 51st percentile on par 3s at the Sanderson Farms Championship, averaging par on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He averaged 3.98 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at the Sanderson Farms Championship, which landed him in the 56th percentile of the field on par 4s.
- Gligic was better than 56% of the golfers at the Sanderson Farms Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 4.69 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.71 strokes.
- Gligic carded a birdie or better on one of the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.6.
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Gligic recorded one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 2.1).
- Gligic carded more birdies or better (nine) than the field average of 6.1 on the 40 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship.