Michael Gligic is in 50th position, with a score of E, heading into the weekend of the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship at TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm.
Recent Tournaments: Michael Gligic
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||24||67-70-71-67 (-9)||8||$60,955|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||71-80 (+9)||—||$-|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||69-76 (+1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Michael Gligic
- Gligic has an average finishing position of 37th in his past four events.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four appearances.
- Gligic finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -5 those two times he made the cut.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Gligic has finushed under par five times, while also carding five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has carded a top-10 score once in his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Michael Gligic
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Gligic shot well on the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, averaging 2.85 strokes to finish in the 92nd percentile of competitors.
- He averaged 3.89 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 36) at the Mexico Open, which was strong enough to land him in the 90th percentile of the field on par 4s (the tournament average was 4.05 strokes).
- Gligic shot better than only 10% of the field at the Mexico Open on the tournament’s 16 par-5 holes, averaging 4.88 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.61.
- Gligic carded a birdie or better on four of the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the other golfers averaged 1.9).
- On the 20 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Gligic carded fewer bogeys or worse (one) than the field average of 2.4.
- Gligic carded more birdies or better (eight) than the tournament average of 4.9 on the 36 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open.