Michael Kim has +25000 odds to win the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club. He made the cut in his most recent event here, the 2021 Sony Open in Hawaii, and finished 65th. Before Kim tees off in Honolulu, Hawaii, let’s analyze his recent performances to help you place your best bets.
Michael Kim Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Michael Kim to win the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii +25000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Michael Kim
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 17-20||The RSM Classic||35||67-69-69-67 (-10)||9||$41,209|
|November 10-13||Cadence Bank Houston Open||47||70-68-73-71 (+2)||18||$23,705|
|November 3- 6||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||MC||70-78 (+6)||—||$-|
|October 27-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||MC||72-69 (-1)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Michael Kim
- In his past four events, Kim has an average finish of 41st.
- He has made two cuts in his past four tournaments.
- Kim finished with a better-than-average score in one of his past four tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of -4 in his past four tournaments.
- Over his last 12 rounds, Kim has finushed under par seven times, while also registering five rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with one of the top-10 scores of the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Michael Kim
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Kim was somewhat average over the 16 par-3 holes at The RSM Classic, averaging 2.94 strokes to finish in the 56th percentile of the field.
- He shot well to finish in the 80th percentile on par 4s at The RSM Classic, averaging 3.89 strokes on the 46 par-4 holes.
- Kim was better than 51% of the golfers at The RSM Classic on the tournament’s 10 par-5 holes, averaging 4.6 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.61.
- Kim fared better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at The RSM Classic (the tournament average was 1.8).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at The RSM Classic, Kim had one bogey or worse (less than the tournament average of 1.5).
- Kim had more birdies or better (nine) than the field average of 6.3 on the 46 par-4 holes at The RSM Classic.