The 2022 AT&T Byron Nelson is underway, and following the second round Michael Thompson is in 38th position with a score of -7.
Recent Tournaments: Michael Thompson
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|May 5- 8||Wells Fargo Championship||64||71-69-82-73 (+15)||23||$19,440|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||69-73 (E)||—||$-|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||71-73 (+2)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Michael Thompson
- In his past four tournaments, Thompson has an average finish of 51st.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four tournaments.
- Thompson has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was +4.
- Thompson has finished below par four times and posted four better-than-average rounds over his last 10 played.
- He has not finished any of his last 10 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Michael Thompson
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Thompson was in the 51st percentile on par 3s at the Wells Fargo Championship, averaging 3.06 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- His 4.31-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship placed him below average, in the fifth percentile of the field.
- On the eight par-5 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Thompson shot better than 49% of the competitors (averaging 4.88 strokes per hole).
- Thompson recorded a birdie or better on two of the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship (the other competitors averaged 1.5).
- On the 16 par-3 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship, Thompson had more bogeys or worse (three) than the tournament average (2.2).
- Thompson’s four birdies or better on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wells Fargo Championship were less than the tournament average of 6.0.