Michael Thompson has +15000 odds at the 2022 Mexico Open at Vidanta Vallarta. He missed the cut in his most recent outing, the RBC Heritage. Below we help you make your best bets on Thompson before he tees off in Vallarta, Mexico by breaking down his performances in recent events.
Last 4 Tournaments: Michael Thompson
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||71-73 (+2)||—||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||57||72-66-74-69 (-3)||14||$17,706|
|March 10-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||60||72-73-74-72 (+3)||16||$44,600|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational presented by Mastercard||MC||77-72 (+5)||—||$0|
Recent Form Insights: Michael Thompson
- Thompson has not finished inside the top 20 in his past four appearances, with an average finish of 59th.
- He has qualified for the weekend in two of his past four events.
- Thompson has not been in the hunt in recent tournaments, not posting a score better than the field average or finishing within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has carded an average score of even par in his past four tournaments.
- Thompson has finished below par twice and carded four better-than-average rounds over his last 12 played.
- He has finished in the top-five scores once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Michael Thompson
|Total||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Thompson shot below average on the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, averaging 3.25 strokes to finish in the 27th percentile of the field.
- His 4.00-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage placed him in the 49th percentile of the competitors.
- On the six par-5 holes at the RBC Heritage, Thompson shot better than only 8% of the field (averaging 5.00 strokes per hole).
- Thompson fared worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage (the tournament average was 1.3).
- On the eight par-3 holes at the RBC Heritage, Thompson had three bogeys or worse (more than the field average of 2.6).
- Thompson’s four birdies or better on par-4 holes at the RBC Heritage were less than the field average (5.8).