Michael Thompson made the cut and placed 56th in his most recent appearance in the Shriners Children’s Open, and he has +25000 odds as he heads into this year’s tournament at TPC Summerlin. Before he tees off in Las Vegas, Nevada, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Thompson in this event.
Michael Thompson Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Michael Thompson
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||75-69 (E)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||70||71-71-74-74 (+2)||18||$16,320|
|August 11-14||FedEx St. Jude Championship||31||65-70-70-69 (-6)||9||$78,886|
|August 4- 7||Wyndham Championship||MC||71-69 (E)||—||$-|
Recent Form Insights: Michael Thompson
- In his past four events, Thompson has an average finish of 51st.
- The past four times he has played a tournament, he made the cut twice.
- In his past four appearances, Thompson carded a score better than average in one of those outings.
- He has an average score of -2 across his past four events.
- Thompson has headed to the clubhouse under par six times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished six rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has recorded a top-10 score once in his last 12 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Michael Thompson
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Thompson finished in the 27th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, averaging 3.13 strokes.
- His 3.95-stroke average on the 20 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship placed him in the 62nd percentile of the field.
- Thompson shot better than just 9% of the golfers at the Sanderson Farms Championship on par-5 holes, averaging 5.00 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.71 strokes.
- Thompson carded a birdie or better on one of the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, underperforming compared to the field average of 1.6.
- On the eight par-3 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship, Thompson recorded two bogeys or worse (the tournament average was 2.1).
- Thompson recorded fewer birdies or better (two) than the tournament average of 6.1 on the 20 par-4 holes at the Sanderson Farms Championship.