Michael Thompson will look for another strong showing this year at the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii at Waialae Country Club after a fifth-place showing at this event in 2022. Oddsmakers give him +25000 odds. In this article, we’ll break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Thompson before he tees off in Honolulu, Hawaii.
Michael Thompson Betting Tips, Tournament Information & More
Michael Thompson to win the 2023 Sony Open in Hawaii +25000
Risk Free Bet Up To $1,000
Recent Tournaments: Michael Thompson
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|November 17-20||The RSM Classic||MC||74-70 (+2)||—||$-|
|October 6- 9||Shriners Children’s Open||56||68-68-68-70 (-10)||14||$18,560|
|September 29 – October 2||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||75-69 (E)||—||$-|
|September 15-18||Fortinet Championship||70||71-71-74-74 (+2)||18||$16,320|
Recent Form Insights: Michael Thompson
- In his past four tournaments, Thompson has an average finish of 63rd.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Thompson has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- He has an average score of -4 across his past four events.
- Thompson has finshed better than par eight times, completed his day without a bogey once and finished five rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 12 rounds played.
- He has not finished any of his last 12 rounds with a top-10 score on the day.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Michael Thompson
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Thompson finished in the 64th percentile on the eight par-3 holes at The RSM Classic, averaging 2.88 strokes.
- His 4.18-stroke average on the 22 par-4 holes at The RSM Classic placed him poorly, in the 10th percentile of the field.
- Thompson shot better than only 18% of the golfers at The RSM Classic on the tournament’s six par-5 holes, averaging 4.83 strokes per hole compared to the field average of 4.61.
- Thompson carded a birdie or better on two of the eight par-3 holes at The RSM Classic, outperforming the field average of 1.8.
- On the eight par-3 holes at The RSM Classic, Thompson had less bogeys or worse (one) than the field average of 1.5.
- Thompson’s one birdie or better on par-4 holes at The RSM Classic were less than the tournament average (6.3).