Heading into the weekend of the 2022 Wells Fargo Championship, Michael Thompson is in 50th position with a score of E.
Claim Your $1,000 Risk Free Bet With
Recent Tournaments: Michael Thompson
|Date||Tournament||Finish||Score||Strokes Off Leader||Earnings|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Open||MC||69-73 (E)||—||$-|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||71-73 (+2)||—||$-|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||57||72-66-74-69 (-3)||14||$17,706|
Recent Form Insights: Michael Thompson
- In his past four events, Thompson has an average finish of 54th.
- Out of the past four tournaments he entered, he made the cut twice.
- Thompson has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his past four appearances.
- In his past four tournaments, his average score was -2.
- Over his last 10 rounds, Thompson has ended the day under par four times, while also posting four rounds with a better-than-average score.
- He has posted one of the top five scores in one of his last 10 rounds.
Last 4 Tournaments Breakdown: Michael Thompson
|Tournaments||Within 3 Strokes||Within 5 Strokes||Under AVG|
Last Time Out
- Thompson was in the 52nd percentile on par 3s at the Mexico Open, averaging par on the 10 par-3 holes.
- His 4.28-stroke average on the 18 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open ranked in the 14th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.05 strokes on par 4s).
- Thompson was better than 86% of the competitors at the Mexico Open on par-5 holes, averaging 4.38 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.61 strokes.
- Thompson did not card a birdie on any of the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open (the tournament average was 1.9).
- On the 10 par-3 holes at the Mexico Open, Thompson did not record a bogey or worse (the field averaged 2.4).
- Thompson’s two birdies or better on the 18 par-4 holes at the Mexico Open were less than the tournament average of 4.9.